Harrogate Tourist Information Centre
Whilst visiting Harrogate make your first stop the Harrogate Tourist Information Centre, located in the magnificent Royal Baths at the historic heart of town.
Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are on hand to help you make the most of your visit.
Looking for a place to stay?
Here at the Harrogate Tourist Information Centre, we can advise you on accommodation that matches your individual requirements with our local, first hand knowledge.
There is also a wide range of publications, local guides, maps and souvenirs on sale to help you make the most of your visit.
We can also provide a range of other complimentary services, such as:
• Advice on Local Accommodation.
• Information on Things To Do and Where to Eat throughout the area.
• UK Holiday Information - we have brochures for destinations all over the UK.
• Ticket sales: Harrogate Gift Card, Theatre Tokens and Globe Holidays.
• Lists of events taking place locally, regionally and nationally.
• Travel information including Bus/Rail timetables.
• Information on Walking and Cycling routes.
• Original souvenirs, local interest books, publications, guidebooks, maps and postcards.
Card payments only.
From everyone here at the Harrogate Tourist Information Centre, we look forward to welcoming you to Harrogate and the surrounding areas!
Not what you're looking for?
Dragon Road Car Park
The Old Coach House
Harrogate Self Catering
St Wilfrid's Church, Harrogate
West Park Hotel
Dining at the West Park Hotel
More Visitor Information Centres businesses
Ripon Tourist Information...
Harrogate Tourist Information...
Masham Tourist Information
Nidderdale Plus Tourist...